For this card I used paterened cardstock from the DCWV Latte Stack. I cut a broad strip from the spotty design and adhered to the bottom of the card, I then punched 2 circles from co-ordinating coloured card and attached to the card using foam pads. I layered up some blooms using Prima flowers and added some all important "bling" to some of the petals using Diamond Stickles and finished them off with pearls. I added these to the card then finished it off by stamping the "Best Wishes" sentiment using Brilliance Pearlecent ink. Simple but effective I think.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: