Wednesday 19 October 2011

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?? WOYWW??

Hi all! Well I missed last week, so I had to make double the mess this week to make up for it :o)

Truth is, my boyfriend is away on a fishing trip this week so I didn't have any time to craft last week with all the preparations for him going, but this week I'm having a good old craft while he's away (around work of course!!) The main mess is from a chipboard book / album I have started, this is not in view as I have cleared it away to do a card for my friend, I have only got as far as covering the pages but that in itself made quite a mess! I have also been doing a christening card also requested by a friend, which you can see over to the left, not the style I would usually create for a christening, but the request was purple, silver and no frills! and this is for a girl! so this is what I came up with, I still think it's quite pretty and I'm actually pleased with how it turned out in the end. Centre of my desk is the card I have just started for my friend to give to her son on his 13th birthday, he's a Man City fan hence the pale blue theme, it looks a bit wishy washy at the moment, but I've got lots to add on yet. In the end it will be an easel card. Don't worry... all of those letters aren't stuck on yet, I know they're wonky :o) I was just having a quick check to see if they would all fit in :o) I have made a start on Xmas cards too I promise, but again these have been cleared off my desk for now but I really really need to get on with them now, the clock is ticking!!!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be snooping round at Julia's later to see what you've all be up to. Have a great day x

12 comments:

Fuchsia said...

Looks productive !

lovely Blog too

Happy Wednesday x

Jennibellie said...

I'm sure you'll get all your xmas cards done in time (esp with bf out of the way lol) Thanks for sharing, much love, Jennibellie x

mamapez5 said...

Wow. you are busy. So many projects going on at the same time. Thanks for sharing them. Kate x

Kendra-Sue and Jamie said...

I think your christening card is lovely. The colors work well together and it has depth without being over the top. Stunning.

JoZart Designs said...

Whilst the cat's away....the mice will play and it looks like you are already having fun. Thanks for popping in on me!
JoZarty x

Annie said...

Looks like you are enjoying yourself :-)
Have a great week.
A x

The Crafty Elf said...

Sounds like your one busy lady! The freedom....ahhhhhh! Nice to have some me time and craft like crazy isn't it? Enjoy the rest of his fishing trip - LOL

Anne said...

Hi April you look very busy. Love the two cards. I missed last week and lso this week now. Not had chance to craft until early evening since coming back from Northumberland so not joining in again with WOYWW. Hope to back to it next Wed. Anne x

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh April, am impressed at the way you've sketched out the design first; that's a discipline that must pay off!

Fuchsia said...

Thanks for visiting April !
and crutches do not have to be returned in our Borough think it has something to do with that we had high MRSA levels at one stage at out hospital x

Anonymous said...

I like you "double the mess" attitude! Lovely designs you've got going on, looks like you're having lots of fun. I love it when my hubby is busy or has a night away, more time for crafting, lol!

Hugs
Brenda 86

Angie said...

Love what is developing on your desk ...I am sure it will be greatfully recieved.