Wednesday 16 November 2011

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?? WOYWW??

Hi All! here we are at another WOYWW! the weeks are flying by faster than ever now. You will see I haven't got much further than last week with the penguin and santa cards, I really need to get my embossing stuff out to do the sentiments to finish them off but I'm kind of waiting 'til I have a few bits of embossing to do before I get it all out! I've been colouring a couple of digi stamps ready to use on xmas cards and I'm just adding some glamour dust accents to give them a bit of xmas sparkle :o) Not had much time to craft this past week but am hoping to have some more time this weekend to get further with my memories book which is in progress but not on my desk this week and some more xmas cards too.

Thanks for stopping by, I will be hopping over to Julia's later to see what everyone has been up to. Have a great day. x

14 comments:

A Hovel to Home said...

I have to admit that I'm way to lazy to make Xmas cards - shocking I know - we just donate to charity.

Hugs

Kay #21

sandra de said...

Lovely xmas cards and I do like a bit of glimmer added to the cards. I haven't even started thinking about xmas!!

Sue Althouse said...

Great idea to do all your embossing at once! Thanks for the peek. Sue #83

Debs Willis said...

Love that snowman card!

Thanks for sharing

Debs #102

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like the santa card best!! He's fun :) But I really like your stripey pencil/craft case. That would be great for keeping knitting needles in - it looks long enough!
Hugs, LLJ #45 xx

Anonymous said...

What a great desk and super cards you have been making I love the tartan bow. I see you have the glamour dust out I can't find mine after tidying up. Have a great crafting week. Laura

Anne said...

Love the Santa and also like a bit of sparkle meself!!! Thanks for sharing. Anne x

Marjo said...

Gotta love that sparkle! Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hope you are having a great WOYWW,
xoxo Marjo #109

Neet said...

Love your two jolly Santas and your chubby penguin - great idea about the embossing but I am sure I could not wait as I need to put them away once completed. Just me! Thanks for sharing with us at WOYWW - Hugs, Neet #9

Angela said...

Loving all the sparkle on your desk!

Happy Wednesday!

Angi
*69*

The Crafty Elf said...

Boy oh boy is it a busy time of the year! Firstly....that Santa holding those gifts is fabulous! Love the glitter over that image that I can't quite tell what it is - LOL. Thanks so much for stopping by I really appreciate your comments and I always enjoy my weekly stop here! Have a great week!

Julia Dunnit said...

Beautifully coloured. And April, get the embossing stuff out...then you'll do it. If you wait till you've got more to do, you might not...it won't take up too much room!! Go embossing!!

Bridget Larsen said...

I have no idea where the weeks go either but I am making a slow progress with Christmas stuff. hope you are too
Bridget #29

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

For being # 1 this week, I'm awfully late visiting. I'm so sorry but, after a computer crash, I had to stop by and get a bit of inspiration from what looks like Christmas has arrived in your lovely craft space.