Wednesday 18 July 2012

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?? WOYWW??

Hello again! It's Wednesday.... Again!!! And this week you find me carrying on with the box I was just starting last week (although only the lid is on my desk at the moment) the body of the box is at the same stage, I'm just on with the corners now, it seems to be taking me ages to do, but it's getting there now, although I have a sore wrist from all the inking on those edges! Once the corners are finished off I think it will look quite good, I've not decided if I'll do anything else to it yet, it will probably depend how much longer it takes :o)

I went to the Summer Crafting Show at Doncaster on Sunday afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't busy at all, so I had a good look round, I didn't buy much, just a few bits and bobs that are in that bag over to the left. That's all for this week, I'll be popping over to Julia's now to take a peek at some more desks. Thanks for stopping by x

11 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi April, the box is looking good despite giving you a sore wrist. I thought Doncaster would be mad busy again this year so didn't go, I am sorry now! Thanks for the snoop and for your earlier visit too. Crafty hugs, Anne x #9

BJ said...

Great box, look forward to seeing it finished. BJ#79

Trish Latimer said...

interesting box!! The corners look like they'll blend in wonderfully! Trish #78

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The box is coming on really well - the corners look like they shouldn't work but I know they will! Pretty thank you card in the previous post too :)
Hugs. LLJ #70 xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your box is coming on nicely April. I know it gave you a sore wrist but the distressing is perfect! xx

SandeeNC said...

Hope your wrist gets better, the box is coming along, looking forward to seeing it finished! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :) #50

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

can't wait to see the box when it is finished. thanks for popping over to see me this week. i was at doncaster too - very very quiet this year i thought. happy thursday jenx 149

Lindsay Weirich said...

The box is coming along nicely! in response to your question on using denatured alcohol to refil your promarker you sure can! you might have to pull one of the nibs out and drop a few drops in or put a bit an a small jar and reat the end of the marker in it so it can wick up the fluid. Don’t use it with the letrajet air marker tho (although why would you, it is clear?) but I have to say it:)

trisha too said...

Well we'll have to come back next week for another look at that box, yes?

:)trisha #153 this week, showing two desks!

Monica said...

the box is very interesting.

Shoshi said...

Nice box corners, April! Inking can be quite tiring, can't it. I find Inkylicious Ink Dusters are a lot less painful than either TH applicators or squares of foam - you hold them like a normal brush or pen and the action is a lot more natural, as well as being so soft that you can build up the ink as delicately as you like! Brilliant.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #3