Wednesday 1 August 2012

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?? WOYWW??

Hello all! Well I missed last weeks WOYWW and it still seems to have come around quickly!

This week I've got the ongoing advent calendar on my desk! I had been awaiting some gems I ordered from China! they took a month to arrive so it's been on hold a while, I'm painstakingly adding lots of gems to each of the boxes to really bling it up, you can currently see the backs of each of the boxes, I've decorated those so when the numbered drawer has been opened you turn it around so you know it's gone. The little pair of snowmen you can see over to the right will sit in the middle once it's finished, along with a tree and some parcels, nearly finished now :o)

That's it for this week, if your interested why I missed last week scroll down a bit :o) I'm off over to Julia's now to take a peek at some more desks. Have a great day. x

I missed last weeks WOYWW as I finally went for my Christmas pressie from my lovely boyfriend, he got me a Supercar Experience, we'd been waiting to book it as the weather has been so awfull, but we went last wednesday, and here I am in a Lamborghini Gallardo :o) rather suits me I think!
 And here I am in an Audi R8 :o)
We had a great day, very exciting :o) Would love to do it again.



11 comments:

Francesca said...

Lucky you to drive some fab cars. Love you advent box, very clever idea. Francesca #90

kay said...

your advent calender is amazing,jealous that you got to drive those cars as my hubby always reckons i am a boy racer :)
have a super woyww
kay #82

Neet said...

What a fab present - and do I see a fab new haircut?
Your advent calendar- oh that is a treasure and what a lovely idea to decorate the back of the boxes too. I look forward to seeing it when it is finished, it will be well worth all the effort - a truly wonderful magical addition to your home at Christmas.
Hugs, Neet #27 xx

Redanne said...

Oh I think the lamborghini suits you best - lol, that looks like such fun - well for a 'young un' like you anyway! I love the way you are doing the back of the drawers too (I saved time on mine by not doing that, they never get turned round so that's OK). Please do show the finished article, it looks so beautiful now. Crafty hugs, Anne x #58

May said...

Love your advent calendar... as for those cars whoop, whoop what a great prezzie.. I bet you did'nt want to hand the keys back... Have a fun week, Hugs May x x x

scrappymo! said...

Your advent calendar is fabulous. Love all the sparkle and pizzaz.

Anne said...

Hi April the advent calendar is looking stunning already can't wait to see it finished. Wondered where you were last week but what a fantastic present. Love the new hairdo as wel. Thanks for sharing Anne x #129

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Now you see, I thought that calendar was amazing anyway and then you add bling..my favourite..and now it's impossibly gorgeous!!
I like your new profile pic, you look lovely! And like a Girl racer in those sports cars...
Thanks for the birthday wishes, I had loads of gorgeous beads, lucky me!!
Hugs, LLJ #1 xx

Spyder said...

ohoo this looks like fabulous fun!!
Fantastic calender, and your pic looks lovly too!! I need to change mine!...hopping around quickly waiting to go the scotland....happy woyww!
((Lyn)) #18

Craftychris said...

I so love your advent calender and what fab fun your day out looked xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

It's looking wonderful April your mum is going to be thrilled! What a fab day youhad!