Wednesday 4 May 2011

WOYWW

Hello all,

Round to another What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday! This week I am half way through a Birthday card which will be finished off with that adorable puppy digi stamp used on one of my recently posted creations. You will see my little "take-away" box of Brilliance inks, I have had these a while and have always used them for stamping sentiments but now can't seem to stop edging most of my papers with them! No doubt that is a little phase that will pass :o) Nothing else really of any interest, I've been using my new Marianne Creatables butterfly set, they are sooo cute! can't wait to get some more use out of those.

I'm afraid I never quite get to look around everyones desk every week, but I will be visiting some later on today over at Julia's to see what you've been up to.

9 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

lots of goodies :) Thanks for the snoop :)

Lionelsa said...

The puppies are so cute. I think it'll be a lovely birthday card.#69

Sarah said...

Looks very cosy and pretty tidy I must say...
Thanks for sharing your space today,

sarah at 4

Sarpreet said...

look forward to seeing the finished card, like the pink crafting goodies, how do you get on with those little ink pads? beautiful workspace, Thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, crikey 100 weeks! #3

shazsilverwolf said...

Card looks like it is coming along nicely, lots to see on your desk, Shaz #112

Julia Dunnit said...

Some precision mounting going on there! Cute colours. You don't have to visit everyone, there's too many - we try to reciprocate visits and do a handful now and then through the week.

Sunshine Girl said...

Nice busy desk there - puppy card looks very cute. Sunshine Girl No. 32

Sid said...

Fab goodies on show there !!

okienurse said...

great looking desk...looks busy! Sorry I am late getting around this week! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #36