Monday 11 July 2011

CAS "I Love You" Card

For this card I used patterned papers from the Daisy & Dandelion Picnic Patch pack to create the layers and to cut the hearts from, I used a Martha Stewart Circle Cutter to cut the circle for the hearts and to create the cut out in the front layer. After cutting the layers I adhered them to the card using foam pads, I used a Tea Green promarker for the dots around the circle and stamped the "I Love You" sentiment using Brilliance pearlescent ink.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - "Anything Goes"
Allsorts - "Free and Easy July"
Catch The Bug - "Clean and Simple"
Craft Your Passion - "Just for You"

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Great CAS card, love the design and soft tones!
Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

brenda said...

A really super card April.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Amy said...

Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug challenge at Bugaboo!!