Thursday 8 December 2011

A SNOWY CHRISTMAS CARD FOR MY MUM :O)

Here is the card I've made for my Mum, she LOVES snowmen so when I found the lovely glittery snowman paper in a Dovecraft Let it Snow pack I knew I had to use them in a creation for my Mum. I was also itching to use my Marianne Creatables snowflakes dies and a super cute snowman digi stamp I won a while back from Robyns Fetish.... so I set to work and after more than a couple changes in direction, this is what came together.

The glittery snowflakes were made by die cutting plain white snowflakes, adding a little colour to the centres using promarkers, I then completely covered each snowflake with Glossy Accents and then coated with Glamour dust, bit messy and fiddly but the final result was worth it. I also glitzed up the little white mulberry poinsettias by dismantling them and coating the layers with glossy accents and glamour dust, I then reassembled them and added some silver spacers and pearls for the centres. The cute "With love to you at Christmas" stamp is from Stamping All Day, there's a link in my sidebar if you fancy a look.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Let it Snow
One Stop - Let it Snow
Cute & Girly - Let it Snow
Dream Valley - Sparkle
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Pollycraft - Christmas Fun
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas Photomontage Inspiration
Top Tip Tuesday - Let it Snow
Creatalicious - For Christmas + Sparkle
Crafts and Me - Snow / Snowflakes

8 comments:

Anne said...

Such a beautiful card April your mum will love it. Anne x

Elaine Stark said...

a lovely card and a great sentiment. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Becca Fabozzi said...

Very cute! Love the snowman Thanks so much for joining us at SImon Says Stamp

Annette said...

Adorable. I love the snowflake charms. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Annette xx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, bet your Mum loves this. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Louise said...

Super cute card, thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge
Louise

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is a fab easel snowman card. Love the snowflakes charms, the red borders and the other snowflakes too. Looks really wintery. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Lisa said...

Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this adorable card April :)